Why Paint Protection Film?
Paint Protection film also known as Clear Bra is the ultimate defense against rock chips, scratches and also it has self healing technology which will keep your car looking brand new longer.
Prevent the pain and keep your car looking brand newer longer with one of the highest quality and most durable paint protection films in the market. A virtually invisible and high gloss protection that will shield your paint finish from the damages of everyday driving.
Paint Protection film will make your car stand out, out there. The film's clear coat will give your car a high gloss look.
Paint Protection Film also know as Clear Bra
Vehicle Paint Protection film is ultimate defense against road debris and the elements:
- Bird droppings, full of acids that will stain through the paint clear coat
- Tree sap, especially difficult to remove, and full of acids that will stain your car paint.
- Road salt, which causes corrosion to paint surface and metals
- Road oil and tar, likely to splash up during warm months when roads are being repaved and the heat loosens materials that stick to paint..
- UV rays from the sun that burn through paint.
- Seals your vehicles paint to keep scratches or bubbles from allowing moisture in, which leads to spread of corrosion and eventually rust..
- Reflects back light and UV rays to reduce sun damage
Paint protection film will shield the areas of your vehicle that are most vulnerable to damage, such as:
- Front and Rear Bumpers
- Door edges
- Rocker panels
- Fenders and Quarter Panels
The Paint Protection film that we offer comes with 5 to10 years warranty depending on film brand. The film is professionally installed. The film's clear coat finish self-heals when scratched and is resistant to cracks, yellowing and staining. To ensure the perfect fit, each piece is custom cut to match your vehicle.
What is Paint Protection Film?
Paint protection films also called Clear Bra are clear or colored polyurethane films that are applied to vehicles paint to protect them from rock chips, dents, road debris, bugs, bird droppings, UV rays and other environmental elements.
Why choose Automotive Shield?
Automotive Shield has been performing paint protection film installations for the past 15 years. In that duration, we've acquired the knowledge and experience needed to take on the most challenging applications. From brand new vehicles, exotics, restorations and antique collections. Over the years we have done it all, from pre-cut patterns to custom installations. We offer a wide range of coverage options. Our detail company is on site to assist in the preparation and completion of each project. We're here to walk you through every step of the process. Automotive shield works with the best paint protection film brands in the market.
Benefits of Paint Protection Film
See why your vehicle needs paint protection film
Choose the right coverage that fit your needs
Also known as the partial wrap. Our standard coverage offers great protection of all leading edges of your vehicle. Includes:
Full Front Wrap
Full Car Wrap
All panels are completely covered and we do our best to make it virtually undetectable. Depending on the client’s expectations and budget, we have the ability to remove the side mirrors, door handles, bumpers, etc. in order to achieve the best possible install. This is the “Ultimate” Paint protection. It keeps your vehicles paint chip, nick, scratch and etch free.
XPEL STEALTH Paint Protection Film finally brings true protection to matte paint wraps. Made from a satin finish version of the same proven clear polyurethane as our UTLIMATE film, XPEL STEALTH is guaranteed to perform as great as it looks.
Paint Protection Film Care Instructions
Paint Protection Film should be cared for in the same way you would care for the paint on your vehicle. The product can be washed and waxed along with the rest of the vehicle. If any wax residue remains at the edge of the film it can be removed with a lint‐free cloth. If you use a high pressure wash to clean your vehicle, you should keep the high pressure nozzle at least 12 inches from the edge of the film to prevent lifting of the edge. To keep your film looking great, follow a few simple guidelines:
- Wait 72 hours after installation to wash your car
- Frequent washings are recommended
- REMEMBER: Your new film takes 30 days to fully cure. You may see some hazing or condensation during this period.
- Use only soft terry cloth or microfiber towels on the film
- Do NOT wipe or scrub the film in direct sunlight or when the film is hot
- Do NOT use abrasive cleaners on the film
- Do NOT use dyed or colored car waxes on the film
- Do NOT use solvent based digressers
- Always wax your paint protection film starting from the middle and work your way towards the edges
- Remove any wax build‐up along film edges with a lint‐free cloth.
What to expect immediately after Paint Protection film installation?
Immediately after installation there may be a small amount of setting solution under the film. This is normal and will dissipate in a short time (up to a week depending on climate conditions). Do not press on the area with the solution.
The look is very similar to the temporary blemishes found with window film application. It looks like streaking or watery bubbles. This is part of the curing process and these visual annoyances will clear up.
Minor variations in the material itself will also clear up after time and exposure to the elements. Some cosmetic imperfections, often referred as “disturbed adhesive” are unavoidable and can make themselves evident as a result of the installation technique necessary to apply the film.